- He has been featured in Travel Industry publications like Travel Agent Spotlight
- He features interviews with many of his personal contacts from the industry on http://YouTube.com/CruiseWithBruce
- Since 2010 Bruce has interviewed many people about their travel experiences and you can listen by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cruisewithbruce
- Interview with Don Rosen "The Big AM show on WBEL 1380 AM - Janesville, WI"
- Featured in an travel agent publication: Travel Agent Spotlight by Susan Schaefer
- Interview with Lou Vickery: "Lou in the Morning: 105.1 FM - Pensacola, FL"
Bruce Oliver talks about "Making your flight easier!" Segment 2 18 min 30 seconds on Check Out Business Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with MoneyForLunch on BlogTalkRadio
RADIO & VIDEO: Global FM Radio & HDTV Live - with Dr. Ravi Chandran (below):
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the current Carry-On/Checked Luggage Guidelines?
- Can cruise line keep airfare refund from canceled trip?
- How can I reduce my personal carbon footprint when traveling?
- What should I pack to go on my vacation? MY TIP: You'll get a personalized destination specific packing tips when you book with us.
- Why should I book with a travel professional? 101 Reasons to Use A Travel Agent OR Watch this Video
- How can I fly safely? PODCAST: Virgin American Pilot Henry Biernacki talks travel safety!
- How do I Avoid Roaming Charges on Cruises?
- When should I use a Private Driver and Guide? We offer one free Private Shore Excursion on select trips. Watch this Video
Vienna, Austria - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Amsterdam, Netherlands - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Budapest, Hungary - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Western Europe - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Eastern Europe - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Porto, Portugal - River or Barge Cruises, Culinary Tour/ Food & Wines
Shannon, Ireland - All-Inclusive Resorts, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels, Private Car Services, Escorted Tours, Group Tours, Private-Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours, Spas
Caribbean - Ocean Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Escorted Tours, Group Tours, Spas
Alaska, United States - Ocean Cruises, Escorted Tours, Group Tours
Dublin, Ireland - Ocean Cruises, Bed & Breakfasts, Hotels, Car Rentals, Private Car Services, Escorted Tours, Group Tours, Private-Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours
London, United Kingdom - Ocean Cruises, Hotels, Private Car Services, Trains, Escorted Tours, Golfing, Group Tours, Private-Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours
Hawaii, United States - Ocean Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Hotels, Escorted Tours, Group Tours, Private-Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours
Bahamas - Ocean Cruises, All-Inclusive Resorts, Hotels, Escorted Tours, Golfing, Group Tours, Private-Guided Tours, Scuba Diving, Spas, Sports and Recreations
Adventures by Disney, Ireland - Escorted Tours, Golfing, Spas, Sports and Recreations
My Favorite Vacations
One and one half months in China and Hong Kong. , Egypt's Pharaohs and Pyramids , Pilgrimage to Italy, Rome, Florence, Assisi, Venice , London, St. Petersburg and the Scandinavian Capitals , Zurich | Mulhouse | Strasbourg | Bitche | Lembach , After the Death of Princess Diana - Greater London Exploits , Nassau and the Bahamas
About Bruce Oliver
Bruce L. Oliver, BS, MBA, FOSA – Enfield, Connecticut (CT) is a graduate of U-MASS, Amherst, MA, the University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT, from Microsoft University as a Microsoft Employee, Bellevue, WA, Cunard Cruise Line Academy Commodore Expert. In 1984, Bruce completed the highest level of recognition with Toastmasters International, the degree of Competent Toastmaster. He has certifications to teach biological, environmental and secondary sciences from U-MASS, Amherst and had his real estate license Connecticut. He has travel photographer press credentials from the National Press Association and the International Travel Writers & Photographers Association. His agency has CLIA, IATA, and other travel related certifications helpful to those who wish to book luxury travel and cruise tickets and he works with all of the major travel vendors all over the world.
As a Visiting Professor, Oliver taught graduate level courses in office automation, programming and information technology at the Barney School of Business Administration while on staff at the University of Hartford and his students were from all over the world. His travel and real estate photographs have been published in The Connecticut Magazine, Connecticut Home and Gardens, Home by Design and on web sites all over the internet.
Honors include biographical inserts in the prestigious “Marquis” publications: Who’s Who in America and Who’s Who in the World since 2000. He is the 1994 recipient of the Merit Award from Connecticut’s Board of Higher Education and the Community Colleges for his eight year tenure on the board and for his service as chair of the state’s educational technology committee for the community college system.
He’s CEO of Axis Mundi Systems, LLC dba Cruise with Bruce Enterprises in Nevada. His travel agency, radio network all focus on the education of the global citizen. Bruce has hosted the Cruise Radio Network’s – Cruise with Bruce Radio Program since May ,2010.
About Virtual Luxury Network / Cruise with Bruce Enterprises
Bruce Oliver is CEO of Axis Mundi Systems, LLC and Cruise with Bruce Enterprises, incorporated in Las Ve gas, Nevada. In 2010, after over 30 years of traveling and working for others in the travel industry, Bruce started Cruise with Bruce Enterprises under his LLC. The full fledged travel agency specializes in group cruises, luxury travel and theme based tours and cruises designed to entertain and educate.